• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile Collection For Sale

BretF

11' Male All American Tegu with custom enclosure
11' Female Pastel Red Tail Boa
12' Male Hypo, Het Anery, Het Albino
12' Unknown Sex Savannah Monitor
12' Unknown Sex Normal Ball Python

All Include their enclosures, some more elaborate than others. I am located in West Michigan, just south of Grand Rapids. I really do not want to complicate things with shipping, so local buyers or pickup would be preferred. Text or email me for pictures. (616)-405-3436 , [email protected]. I am also into music, and would be open to trading for a guitar, just let me know what you have.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i am interested in the red tail.i live by bay city. and are you looking for any trades?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Wat size is your enclosure and how.old is the Tegu I have one male already but I.live in.NY soil would.be able to get it unless shipped

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

BretF

frost said:
i am interested in the red tail.i live by bay city. and are you looking for any trades?
What do you have in mind?

chitodadon said:
Wat size is your enclosure and how.old is the Tegu I have one male already but I.live in.NY soil would.be able to get it unless shipped

Really not looking to ship, if that's what you mean. But the gu is a yearling from Bobby last year, and the enclosure is 5'x2'x2'.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I would love to have the enclosure put would it be big enough for.a permanent home for my baby Tegu and do.u have any pics also how much

BretF

Definitely not permanent if you have an Argentine. A colombian would probably be fine. I dont have another enclosure at the moment to put my tegu in, so I can't sell the enclosure separate unless the gu is purchased first

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i have an extreme giant tegu from last year. a spider ball python and a male pastel.

BretF

frost said:
i have an extreme giant tegu from last year. a spider ball python and a male pastel.

Well I was kind of looking for something non-reptilian.. But the spider ball sounds interesting. What is the sex and size?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
spider is female and around 2 feet or so. ill a gram weight later on.and i have a cinnamon conure if you are interested in that.

BretF

frost said:
The bigger darker one is the female and vice versa.

Can you put up a few pictures of the bird and its enclosure?

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members