• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming B&W

MoccaTM

I have a B&W Tegu for about 4months now, pretty sure she's a girl so that's how I'll refer to her. Bought her from a pet store under pretty harsh conditions, she is now super tame and trusting. I can do pretty much anything with mine you'd see in one of the tame tegu youtube videos except her responding to a name. That being said, the reason for rehoming is I am moving from Missouri to Texas soon and my roommate has a 6month old and doesn't trust a big lizard in the same house (he doesn't care if it will be in the enclosure). I don't know her exact age but she is around 30-36inches long and could really use a good home, she is an angel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced