• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Uromastyx pair

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys, I do not think that I am going to keep these guys, they are fine, but they just are not tegus, lol.

These are long term captives and the female might be gravid. The only flaw I see is a broken toe on the male, it is old and does not bother him at all.

I will let them go for $200.00 shipped for the pair.

DSCN3758.jpg

DSCN3795.jpg

DSCN3783.jpg

DSCN3759.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are in a 55 gallon right now, and seem fine with that much room. A 55 is 4 x 12.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll think about it....probs can't, as the space will probably be taken by a pair of fire Beardies.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
I really want them (I am a uromastyx fiend) but I just don't have the money right now :(. It really sucks, cuz I would LOVE to have Saharan babies :(

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have an enclosure that would work, but i think it will be used for the Chacoan I am getting from you [Bobby] until I can get the full-sized custom built.

if you still have them after that, I might consider. :p

ZEKE

5 Year Member
my friends dad is looking at getting an egyptian uro because he has had them before and likes their personality. are these allot like an egyptian uro? i can ask him if he is interested next time i see him. its 180$ for the pair? does their cage come with them?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
my friends dad is looking at getting an egyptian uro because he has had them before and likes their personality. are these allot like an egyptian uro? i can ask him if he is interested next time i see him. its 180$ for the pair? does their cage come with them?

They are not much different then the other Uros, and the 180.00 includes shipping but not cages.

Tails

5 Year Member
What are their personalities like? Are they very handle-able? I'm finally getting my tegu's adult home built and what he's in now is gonna be empty (I've been trying to decide what's going to go into it). If you still have them when the cage is built I might get them off of you... or maybe a red tegu :-D I hate having to make decisions, lol.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tails said:
What are their personalities like? Are they very handle-able? I'm finally getting my tegu's adult home built and what he's in now is gonna be empty (I've been trying to decide what's going to go into it). If you still have them when the cage is built I might get them off of you... or maybe a red tegu :-D I hate having to make decisions, lol.

They are not hard to handle at all, they do not bite and the only thing they really do is squirm a little. The female squirms a lttle more than the male, but either of them can be handled with no problem at all.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
72xmulch said:
wow like 5 years ago these were the hippest thing around, seems funny you cant get rid of them now...

Yea I agree, but these are now sold. :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
you sold them? oh alright. i was going to show the person i know who wants some, tonight when i see him. but i guess i wont if they are sold now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602