• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu for adoption SoCal

Hokurai

Well, I'm probably moving into an apartment next month so I won't have room to keep Srbosjek.

He comes with the cage I built for him and all the lighting. It's 7.5'x4'x4' and built strong enough to have a bed on top of it (I did use it as a bed for a while with no problems) It was made to be easily disassembled. The plywood comes off and then there is a frame that's bolted together.

He eats well and he's not aggressive at all. Once he very gingerly tried to eat my finger after I prepared food for him, my mistake. He's mainly been feed ground turkey, beef and chicken liver, frozen mice, beef heart and some fish. He especially loves the mice. I haven't gotten to tame him enough to let me pick him up, but he doesn't mind me being around his cage. He's around 1 and a half years old and 3-4'. In good health. Pretty sure he's male based on his jowls. Oh, and he likes to climb things.

I'll post pictures later and ask if you want to know anything else. I'm in Blythe, CA which is on the colorado river in southern california.

Everything will be free to a good home, you'd just have to come pick it up. Although $100 or $200 would be nice.

I think I have until around january, but the sooner, the better. Hoping for sometime in december.

Hokurai

Bump. I'm moving next week. I need someone to take him by january. I might not have much internet access so feel free to call or text me. 760-619-7181

TeguGirl74

Well, I'm probably moving into an apartment next month so I won't have room to keep Srbosjek.

He comes with the cage I built for him and all the lighting. It's 7.5'x4'x4' and built strong enough to have a bed on top of it (I did use it as a bed for a while with no problems) It was made to be easily disassembled. The plywood comes off and then there is a frame that's bolted together.

He eats well and he's not aggressive at all. Once he very gingerly tried to eat my finger after I prepared food for him, my mistake. He's mainly been feed ground turkey, beef and chicken liver, frozen mice, beef heart and some fish. He especially loves the mice. I haven't gotten to tame him enough to let me pick him up, but he doesn't mind me being around his cage. He's around 1 and a half years old and 3-4'. In good health. Pretty sure he's male based on his jowls. Oh, and he likes to climb things.

I'll post pictures later and ask if you want to know anything else. I'm in Blythe, CA which is on the colorado river in southern california.

Everything will be free to a good home, you'd just have to come pick it up. Although $100 or $200 would be nice.

I think I have until around january, but the sooner, the better. Hoping for sometime in december.
I can pay for shipping to El cajon CA

SadTegu74

Still available?
I'm in El cajon CA with an established enclosure already also in the last few days I have been scammed for over 4300$while trying to get a tegu lizard I was literally robbed and raped me for what money I hadn't been scammed for while I was asleep all I have left to my name are flashbacks and this virtually useless enclosure ment for a tegu
619-402-2807

Attachments

• received_471028937696298.jpeg
    received_471028937696298.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced