• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red ackie expo cost?

NorCalAl

5 Year Member
Where the heck have you seen red ackies for $150??? I'd buy 10 at that price! $350-400 is what I've seen. $300 when purchased in trios. Love to see an ad for $150!

casey15

Normally red's go for around $350 each from breeders, I've never actually seen any ackies for sale at expos but they'd probably be around the same price.

NorCalAl

5 Year Member
You might be lucky and find some yellows at less than $300, but not reds. I'm trying to breed yellows now and don't plan to let the babies go for less than $350. There just aren't many breeders and they take a lot of dialing in to get em to breed - and then you still have eggs and hatching. It ain't cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny