• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Randomly showing up as IP banned?

Zyn

sometimes through the day I’ll log in and it’ll say I’m IP banned then others it’s fine lol wth

Twyliteskyz

i signed in through my work computer to say this same thing i just joined and only made one topic in introductions and now everytime i try to view a post or anything it says my ip address has been banned, which im guessing is my phone because thats what i use 99 percent of the time, i had the idea to sign on through my works computer to ask this question and i see you asked the same thing so i hope maybe we can get help cause id like to be involved here)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Joshua Barraza is the person to contact. He runs this site and is very helpful. Post again if difficulties in reaching him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980