• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Random lizards i have had

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Frilled
100_0086.jpg

Emerald Curly tail
Picture147.jpg

Picture152.jpg

My baby Savy
100_0077.jpg

100_0080.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Thanks yall! Yes the Sav was that color in person, actually better than the pics show and boy o boy, he was a mad little devil :lol:

The Emerald Curly tail set up was my favorite. Small but it looked nice and i loved my live plants, it added a cool effect lol.

Beazer

5 Year Member
I looove curlytail lizards. Completely underrated species. If I werent a local freak I would have purchased some I saw a while back lol. Gorgeous animals and nice set ups.

-Jon DeLong

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My wife bought a baby sav. at a reptile show. I did some reading and found they're unpredictable so I arranged to trade him (plus bucks) for the B&W Tegu. The rest is history!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602