• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Quick hello

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey all just thought I'd drop by to say HI, Hope you're all well in the Gu world??

Last edited:

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Alpha!!! Hey - how are you? I'm good health-wise, but lost my female this last summer. Still sick over it. What about you? Haven't seen you or Walter1 post for a while. Miss you guys.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Debita.... All is good this side of the pond just being extremely busy with work though .....Alpha is doing champion And I'm just starting to think about giving him a new home with hopefully around a 500l pool in it for him.

So sorry to hear about your girl that must have been hard.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey Debita.... All is good this side of the pond just being extremely busy with work though .....Alpha is doing champion And I'm just starting to think about giving him a new home with hopefully around a 500l pool in it for him.

So sorry to hear about your girl that must have been hard.
Losing my female was so hard...(Captain) She was just what everybody wants in a Tegu, but mostly never gets. I put the 2 of them into the bath - something I had been doing for months - and when my husband checked on them one day, she had drown. I think my male just inadvertently pinned her without realizing it. There was no reviving her. Funny how attached we are huh? Felt like I was mourning for weeks.

I'm glad you're working and keeping busy. My husband is extremely busy too, which is good. My sister's business has closed, opened, closed opened, and while she's done all the protocols required... they just closed again for 3 weeks at her busiest time of the year (Los Angeles). Really difficult. I'm glad I'm not in her shoes.

Alpha is going to love that pool!! So good to hear from you!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced