• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Post the most beautiful snake!!!

So..sense im on a bit of a snake thing today, i decided why not make a game out of this, what in your opinion is the most beautiful snake of the following colors, Red, Purple, Green, White, & Orange. post your images now!! boas, pythons, and venomus all count!!! :D

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ETBxATB.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
BlackendMetalDeathHead666 said:
^^ Is it a amazon X emerald Tree Boa?

yep.. i think they are awesome snakes. I was going to attempt to breed my own hybrids, but tired of snakes.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is the Emerald I had and the 2 male Amazons I was going to try to pair her up with.

ETB012.jpg

ETB009.jpg

Amazons020.jpg

036.jpg

jumper123

soo pictures don't do this beauty justice.. tree boas are nice, but I do love some hot stuff. Shes 3, and gorgeous!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Shadowgamer21

There is an amazing looking jungle carpet python at a local shop here, the black on her/him is so dark it's like midnight black velvet.

Shadowgamer21 said:
There is an amazing looking jungle carpet python at a local shop here, the black on her/him is so dark it's like midnight black velvet.

you know i truely have to side with JAMES on this one. i researched that Amazon X Emerald Tree Boa aka Amazon X Emerald Tree Boa Hybrid all night. (( i know i posted i was going to bed in a thread but i herd my omcputer beep and saw this )) I do think they are in my top 10 most beautiful. i wont put them in order but here they are

Black Phase Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa

Amazon X Eemerald Tree Boa

Coral Phase Albino Boa

Sunfire albino purple recticulated python

calico brazilan rainbow boa

albino argentine boa

argentine boa

halloween phase amazon tree boa

green mamba

&

malaysian blood python.

also if you wanan extend that, snow phase boa, moon phase, and the white ball python with the blue eyes. lucy somthing idr. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced