• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help.

Tegus=Life

One of my tegu's got eco earth dirt in its eye last night, Its about 2 months old and it wont open either of its eyes cause i house it with another tegu (They have been together for a month, they get a long. Don't worry) and it spilt the eco earth from the dig box (They play in it) and got it in the little one's (Hyrdo) eyes, Please tell me any info on how to get it out of its eyes it happened last night 9/29/19 at around 7. I have tried putting water on its eyes and it wont come out. I also gave it SQ fluids cause it won't eat or drink since it got dirt in it's eyes. I need help fast. Hydro is a gold tegu and the older one (Vanessa) Is a Argentine B&W.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Try not to panic ........

just keep flooding with water or run a deep bath so he can swim ...... sooner or later it will wash out

Ring a vet for advice but personally I don't think they'll advise anything more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam