• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I'm trying to figuee out wat is this gard spot on Godzilla nose I just started putting hydrocortisone on it today may someone please help all advice welcome

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368389975670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368389975670.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 127

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Is it just a scale that didn't pop off right during shed? I can't tell. Some of niles i had to kind of pick off with my nail ( gently, only the ones that were already lifting)

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
They r hard I tried to pock it but he shook is head so I left it alone

from Samsung Galaxy S3

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It doesn't look like a big concern. I'd put a little ointment on it and see what happens over the next couple of days.

Logie_Bear

Does he rub his nose on his cage when he wants out? Ezzy has picked up that bad habit herself, and her poor nose looks so raw. :( Godzilla's nose just looks like minor scale damage, so hopefully it heals up just fine!

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Does he rub his nose on his cage when he wants out? Ezzy has picked up that bad habit herself, and her poor nose looks so raw. :( Godzilla's nose just looks like minor scale damage, so hopefully it heals up just fine!
I hope so

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
What is this
from Samsung Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368819414398.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368819414398.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 59

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Is it just a scale that didn't shed all the way off? Niles' look tan before they shed then white underneath

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Its hard also then also look at the scale that have greemish black on them

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Can you put oil on it instead of the ointment? Sometimes oil (like vegetable oil) can help soften up stuck sheds...or in this case scales

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced