• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

please help mr. hippo if you can, or spread the word!!

bwiegmann

Mr. Hippo has been my loyal friend and companion for almost three years now. He is a Chinese shar pei that I rescued from petland. I took care of most of his issues a loonng time ago, he has genetic skin, ear, and eye problems that we have been dealing with for about a year now. I always had an inkling that something was up with his rear right knee. He'd be playing, walking, getting up, and just randomly he would cry out in pain, hold his leg up, then in about 5 minutes be normal again. Well we went to the vet yesterday and hippo has two grade 2 luxating platellas (kneecaps that won't stay in place) I'm trying to raise money for his doublrle knee surgery. It's going to cost us 1800$ + so I tried out this site and we have raised quite a bit. I figured I'd post it here too, I don't expect anyone to donate since I don't really know anyone, but I figured hell its worth a shot. all funds raised through this site will directly go to his surgery and or any medications or treatments pertaining to the surgery, please do whatever you can, it will all be appreciated. Here's some pics of the little man, well kinda big man ;) Thank you, for any and all support!
http://www.gofundme.com/1wf5bo
[attachment=6224]
[attachment=6225]
[attachment=6226]
[attachment=6227]

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    IMAG0297.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    IMAG0578.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 15

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
If I help out, you must name the baby tarantula "Merkin". Deal or no deal?

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I have been blessed with the success of my hedgehog business, so I try to help others with their animals. I hope others here will help a little too.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
God I wish I could help. :( I have not been so blessed lately... ex left me and 4 kids after 19 yrs and house foreclosed...ugh. things are looking up, and I appreciate what I do have but unfortunately with leftover lawyer bills and an adult son with dental problems etc. I am not financially blessed enough to help with anything but prayers right now. Which you have throughout the whole ordeal. <3

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: please help mr. hippo if you can, or spread the word!!

BatGirl1 said:
God I wish I could help. :( I have not been so blessed lately... ex left me and 4 kids after 19 yrs and house foreclosed...ugh. things are looking up, and I appreciate what I do have but unfortunately with leftover lawyer bills and an adult son with dental problems etc. I am not financially blessed enough to help with anything but prayers right now. Which you have throughout the whole ordeal. <3

Wish ubthe best batgirl

from Samsung Galaxy S3

bwiegmann

Me 3, hope everything turns out well for u, tough times r tough, just keep Ur spirits high and worry about #1, you and Ur family,:) no worries.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Thank you :) i really hope your baby gets well. How worried you must be. I'll keep praying. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced