• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help me find an argentine!

nessanicolle

Hello everyone, long time no talk.
I have been looking for an arg for longer than I could remember.
If you or anyone you know is selling one please feel free to send me a pm.
It would be much appreciated!
I feel like I'm chasing a dream trying to get one of these guys.
Thanks everyone :)
-Vanessa

Look in the classifieds section or on kingsnake or fauna classifieds or I'm sure someone could get you in contact with some of the more reputable breeders like Ty park or Johnny from tegu terra.

Matthew Krzemienski

Ty Park will likely be out of stock until next breeding season, but you could ask. Just search for Ty Park on Facebook and message him. That's how I did it (maybe around March of this year) and I ended up getting two wonderful blue tegus from him.

Matt

Last edited:

larrymelia44

I currently have a five month old argentine b/w tegu that is male and five months old, I am willing to negotiate on price, he comes with a nice temporary setup and extras. If your interested contact me @[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced