• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pine bark

Andrewpo

Hey everyone just here to try and learn the best i can my tegu is a wc shes about a year and half old. Had her about a week she seems to be warming up to me just trying to take it slow dont want to stress her out much getting use to her enclosure alright and eats good my thing is trying to find the proper bedding i put pine bark in for bedding but just read its vary toxic for them ahould i take it out right away i dont have vary many reptile stores near by and lowes dosent have much for mulch that dosent have chemicals please for any guidance would be great really want to have it right for her

Andrewpo

34C99099-1C73-447F-A049-14A3B477EB76.jpeg

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Try your Home depot for kids play sand, organic topsoil/compost or a mulch that has wood types indicated....... just read to double check none have been treated with toxins/chemicals.

UK here though so can't offer much more than that

Andrewpo

Thanks y’all i got to a pet store today that i usually go to got cypress mulch and coconut husk mixed together little pricey from there but got to pay to do it right. From florida to by the way

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced