• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictures of Rock

Epona142

5 Year Member
Alright guys, they've been long a'coming, but here they are, pictures of Rock, a red tegu from Bobby's stock.

76978.jpg

456789.jpg

7809890.jpg

657456.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dude, amazing pattern and color!! Rock is gonna be a stud or hotty!! I assume it's a boy haha.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks great, I'm glad there are better looking reds in the trade than the typical pig-looking ones. Of course, you can expect that from Bobby. :)

Epona142

5 Year Member
Thanks!

I may be a bit biased, but I have to agree, Rock has AMAZING color and pattern. He only gets better with each passing day. I can't wait to see him all grown up!

And yes, we are assuming male, but don't know for sure yet! :lol:

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
I'm partial to the males because of the size. My girlfriend thinks the jowls are kinda gross, but I like the way it looks. I'm sure I will get a female B&W or Red one of these days. But a male B&W will have to come first.

Epona142

5 Year Member
Yup, he's hibernating, however, about once a week he decides to grace me with his majestic presence. :wink:

He's really coming along, doesn't mind being handled and is looking to be an awesome tegu!

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
be is beautiful, i like his color even thou i dont know any thing about tegus, is he soft? cause beardies arnt sofe except on there under side and there neck bottom....
-mel

olympus

5 Year Member
Very nice. Don't worry when I first got my tegu my girl hated it, now she can't stop stairing at her.

greentriple

5 Year Member
I was reading a post by the Masters guy (his name escapes me) and as I understand it, when they hibernate they don't come up once a week for food, water and sun. I understand that to not be hibernating.

Epona142

5 Year Member
You have a good point, greentriple.

It varies on how long he is down, but what affects him is the weather. Texas weather is nuts, one day it will be 50 degrees, the next, 90. I've noticed on the warmer days he comes up, takes a look around like he's a bit confused, and if I don't turn his light on, he heads back to bed. If I do turn his light on, he'll bask for a tiny bit, less than an hour usually, and then go back down. Hopefully wants the weather stabilizes (Yeah right! In Texas?) he won't be up and down as much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980