1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!
    Dismiss Notice

OVERWHELMING

Discussion in 'General Tegu Discussion' started by Nick Forlina, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Nick Forlina

Nick Forlina New Member

I sometimes feel as if the tegu community is a bit over welcoming sometimes, everyone has there own little do’s and donts. It seems like many different ways of keeping a tegu have proved out to be successful, it’s almost like every time I ask a question or check the internet for new info I find myself getting super stressed out and almost feel as if I’m not giving my animal proper care when I feel like I am... does anyone else feel this way?
  2. Waters

Waters Member

It is just like any other internet forum.......everybody has ideas based on what works for them. I normally just either use information from known experts or follow the majority. There is a lot of different ways to accomplish the same goals.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

I agree..... just take everything with a pinch of salt and do what you think is best
  4. rats

rats New Member 5 Year Member

Everyone will have a different opinion -- it doesn't mean what you're doing is wrong if it's not the same. So long as your gu is healthy and happy (likes seeing you), don't sweat the small stuff.