• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

OVERWHELMING

Nick Forlina

I sometimes feel as if the tegu community is a bit over welcoming sometimes, everyone has there own little do’s and donts. It seems like many different ways of keeping a tegu have proved out to be successful, it’s almost like every time I ask a question or check the internet for new info I find myself getting super stressed out and almost feel as if I’m not giving my animal proper care when I feel like I am... does anyone else feel this way?

Waters

It is just like any other internet forum.......everybody has ideas based on what works for them. I normally just either use information from known experts or follow the majority. There is a lot of different ways to accomplish the same goals.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is just like any other internet forum.......everybody has ideas based on what works for them. I normally just either use information from known experts or follow the majority. There is a lot of different ways to accomplish the same goals.

I agree..... just take everything with a pinch of salt and do what you think is best

rats

5 Year Member
Everyone will have a different opinion -- it doesn't mean what you're doing is wrong if it's not the same. So long as your gu is healthy and happy (likes seeing you), don't sweat the small stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced