• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

outside ( kinda ) with a foot of snow .

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't which I enjoyed more...the lizard or the snow! Both are gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen so much snow in real life before.

Murkve

laurarfl said:
I don't which I enjoyed more...the lizard or the snow! Both are gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen so much snow in real life before.

Snow is not gorgeous. It is a deathtrap, where your chances of spending an amount equal to the collision deductible on your vehicle drastically increase. I don't mind the cold, but snow makes me angry. I'd take 40 below over 6 inches of snow anytime.

That being said, this guy has a pretty awesome setup. He looks to be in CO, which boasts an immense amount of sunshine. That's probably what makes this work.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Murkve said:
That being said, this guy has a pretty awesome setup. He looks to be in CO, which boasts an immense amount of sunshine. That's probably what makes this work.

This guy is the OP - Robk. Haha, Roni's looking great Rob!

Skeetzy

I love the snow :shy: honestly the only reason I don't mind putting up with the cold winter. It looks so pretty, and I love driving in it. Then again, Subarus were built for it

nickg

I live in big bear ca. Snowboarding is my life. i got a62mi pap er rtrt ivep been doing ober 2 yrs. Best car ever.98Mitsubishi montero. 228k plus miles and still kickin ass. Subarus are nice. But they break alot. I have one and so dors everyone else around here

Sorry. Rob. Roni is spectacular. And hoe do u keep that ghouse warm?

RobK.

jondancer said:
Nice. How warm was that green house? What state are you in? Here in Michigan it looks like that right now too!

84 deg .

N.Utah

nickg said:

Sorry. Rob. Roni is spectacular. And hoe do u keep that ghouse warm?
[/quote

at night roni is inside . when the sun i out the green house can be in the 70-80's when it below freezing . when its 40-50 it can be in the 90's , we live at 5,000 feet so the sun rays are strong .

can't wait until spring . I love the snow and winter , just not fair to Roni .

P1010040.jpg

nickg

Thats awesome. Im in big bear at 7000. Single digits all last week. My room is nice and warm with sara and the fish in there =)

RobK.

nickg said:
Thats awesome. Im in big bear at 7000. Single digits all last week. My room is nice and warm with sara and the fish in there =)

It was 28 deg on Beaver Mountain yesterday !! beautiful dry powder . I don't snowboard or ski but i bet you would love it !!

Roadkill

5 Year Member
Not quite the same, but here's some "outside (REALLY!) with a foot of snow" (and no, these are not staged...)

CIMG0052_zps16c9a032.jpg

CIMG0049_zps4520c7c4.jpg

CIMG0048_zps084d469b.jpg

RobK.

I got all my videos back , had to contact youtube and it took a couple weeks . but glad to have them back . I need to copy them onto a disk .

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton?feature=watch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam