• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Official Camilla thread with videos, pics, and updates

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Instead of making new threads all the time, this will be her official thread where I'll post new videos and pics. Thanks for viewing. If you like what you see, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. I will be uploading tons of videos!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She looks happy and healthy! Can't wait to watch her grow!

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Thanks. I'm very excited about working with her. She's been so amazing for me thus far. No hissing, biting, or tail whips! Hope it stays that way.....

Carnicero

Nice gu and nice video editing! Camilla likes her fruits I see, I can only get mine to eat grapes straight up, gonna try mango tonight. Keep the updates coming!

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Thanks. Camilla loves blueberries and strawberries. Going to try grapes next time I go shopping.

It was interesting today. For the first time a friend stopped by to see her and when I let her out, she walked up by him but then quickly ran away to come back to me. She must really feel safe with me which is awesome. : )

Tyler137

Thanks. Camilla loves blueberries and strawberries. Going to try grapes next time I go shopping.

It was interesting today. For the first time a friend stopped by to see her and when I let her out, she walked up by him but then quickly ran away to come back to me. She must really feel safe with me which is awesome. : )
How big and how old is she?