• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Off topic but a good question

Rhysandfish

After my long painful time away from tegutalk.com I ,managed to come back for answers. I BETRAYED ALL OF YOU AND GOT A CAT! And now i cannot get a tegu. So long story short im looking for a small lizard that could fit in a 24x18x18. I cant get a beardie because my mom hates me and all my animals ;). Sorry if this bothered anyone or if I offended any hardcore tegutalk users, the off topic thread hasnt been opened in a year or two and my previous messages there did nothing so i came here. :)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
After my long painful time away from tegutalk.com I ,managed to come back for answers. I BETRAYED ALL OF YOU AND GOT A CAT! And now i cannot get a tegu. So long story short im looking for a small lizard that could fit in a 24x18x18. I cant get a beardie because my mom hates me and all my animals ;). Sorry if this bothered anyone or if I offended any hardcore tegutalk users, the off topic thread hasnt been opened in a year or two and my previous messages there did nothing so i came here. :)
Well, worse things have been forgiven. Heck, you could've tied a bell around the tegu's neck. But let's move on. I'd get a Crested Gecko, hands down. they eat mostly powdered liquid goop by Rapashy. They don't need UV. They do well at room temperature. they're tame and interesting-looking.

Rhysandfish

Well, worse things have been forgiven. Heck, you could've tied a bell around the tegu's neck. But let's move on. I'd get a Crested Gecko, hands down. they eat mostly powdered liquid goop by Rapashy. They don't need UV. They do well at room temperature. they're tame and interesting-looking.
Ah, well I already have one and hes pretty much a pet cage. I would prefer something more like a lacerta or a beardie.

Dragonmom

Chahouas are awesome!!! So much personality! . If you go on YouTube or instagram there is a person called leopard gecko talk, she is awesome and just got a chahoua. Also, I love gargoyles, a little different then a crestie. And if you'd be able to upgrade to a little bigger cage, leachies are awesome too! I am a huge gecko enthusiast, so I have a couple more species in mind if none of those sound right for you. Also, I am a retired reptile rescuer, and one of the most rewarding things EVER is saving an animal. Maybe you could rescue a crestie or a leo. There are TONS on Craigslist... so sad

Rhysandfish

Chahouas are awesome!!! So much personality! . If you go on YouTube or instagram there is a person called leopard gecko talk, she is awesome and just got a chahoua. Also, I love gargoyles, a little different then a crestie. And if you'd be able to upgrade to a little bigger cage, leachies are awesome too! I am a huge gecko enthusiast, so I have a couple more species in mind if none of those sound right for you. Also, I am a retired reptile rescuer, and one of the most rewarding things EVER is saving an animal. Maybe you could rescue a crestie or a leo. There are TONS on Craigslist... so sad
I love her videos! I've already gotten a crestie and he's a little boring :(. I might get a Leo though.

Dragonmom

I love her videos! I've already gotten a crestie and he's a little boring :(. I might get a Leo though.
I used to have a lot of cresties, and yes they are nocturnal if that is what bores you. If you want something other than a classic leo, try fat tails. If you can find them for a reasonable price, you should totally go for it. They are awesome!!! Plus I've heard they are fairly easy to breed, if you are wanting to do that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam