• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newish Tegu Keeper

GoldenNax

I've had my Gold tegu for about 8 months now. He came in at 11" but as grow to 25". Purchased from LLLreptile as a baby and hes been better than I expected after the reputation they get. Would not say hes aggressive at all.

Attachments

• 20200901_182849.jpg
    20200901_182849.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 20200901_180808.jpg
    20200901_180808.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Very nice!! I have dealt with LLL for a long time and they try to do well by their customers. Stuff happens. I lost a baby blue Tegu about 2.5 years ago that I bought from them and it was def their fault on some level. I have since become friends with one of the managers.

Don't forget that the "guberty" (Tegu puberty) doesn't kick in until another 2-4 months for most, so don't be surprised if you get some behavior issues at that time. They pass, but may take some time. Cute pics!!

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've had my Gold tegu for about 8 months now. He came in at 11" but as grow to 25". Purchased from LLLreptile as a baby and hes been better than I expected after the reputation they get. Would not say hes aggressive at all.

I'm with you on the reputation they get.

rantology

I've purchased two times from LLL reptiles (frogs and invertebrates) and they were great both times. He's a handsome fella !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced