• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New York Reptile Expo

AWD247

5 Year Member
Hey is anyone here going to the New York Reptile Expo on the 13th of september? I usually go everytime its around, figured if anyone from the forum is going we could meet up :cheers

DeCula

AWD247 said:
Hey is anyone here going to the New York Reptile Expo on the 13th of september? I usually go everytime its around, figured if anyone from the forum is going we could meet up :cheers

I will be going. I hope to have a Varnyard stock Gu by then, but I want to go either way. I just really enjoy walking around and eyeballing all the cool reptiles I'll never have, lol.

G

If I didn't already have a prior engagement, I'd be tempted to fly out to NY and go (one of the perks of my job is that I can fly most places in the US for free; gotta love being a flight attendant. *grin*)

G

DaveDragon said:
The only problem with that is bringing a cold blooded critter back on the plane.

Especially since the FAA prevents people bringing pets other than a cat or dog onboard. ;)

Well, actually, there's a loophole. For owners just wanting to travel with their pets, only cats and dogs are allowed. HOWEVER, if you can find a doctor to sign off on your pet being a "Emotional Needs Pet" or "Comfort Animal", then, I believe, you can travel with just about anything, and the airlines can't stop you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the day when I have one of those "service ponies" on one of my flights; they're freakin' ADORABLE.

G

Anyone think it would be a good idea to get a blue tegu at the show? If they have one?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You won't find any. There are only a hand full of breeders. We sold Blue hatchlings there a couple years ago. I doubt anyone has hatched any yet, usually later this month or next month. We didn't get any eggs this year. The male bit off the females tail during breeding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny