• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New sub Forum?

Reptile_fever

Hello mods,members i was scrolling down the forums & noticed that theres no where to post about fish & was wondering if we could do anything to add such!?I must confess, i adore all most any species of animals & would like to share some of my other pets with you!!!Can this be possible & not much to ask for?Should a vote go up for us members, to decide if we want,or need this? Please every one suggestions & advice please!! Thank you to all in advance & i hope this doesn't go sour!!! Happy New Years!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We can ask josh. There should be a sub forum for 'other' but one for fish doesn't seem like a bad idea. There are a few members who have various aquatic critters.

Reptile_fever

rhetoricx said:
We can ask josh. There should be a sub forum for 'other' but one for fish doesn't seem like a bad idea. There are a few members who have various aquatic critters.

Thank you so much for responding,seeing all the views go up,with no commenting,was getting me nervous.Do you think i should shoot him a pm?

HPIZZLE

just throwing this off topic post out there lol..
have you heard of monsterfishkeepers.com ? i used to have a huge collection of freshwater fish and loved this site. my username on there is HPIZZLE lol. if you havent heard of it you should hit it up.

Reptile_fever

HPIZZLE said:
have you heard of monsterfishkeepers.com ? i used to have a huge collection of freshwater fish and loved this site. my username on there is HPIZZLE lol. if you havent heard of it you should hit it up.

Yes i have & i am a active member there! It was on MFK,that i was told about this site when i first joined!!!But,thank you for your concern.:-/
Come on tegu talk community anyone else cares to share, or talk about our aquatic friends?...:( I guess this post is busted!!:(

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This will be nice, I took down my saltwater predator tank. So it'll be nice to see what people have got.

HPIZZLE

Reptile_fever said:
HPIZZLE said:

Yes i have & i am a active member there! It was on MFK,that i was told about this site when i first joined!!!But,thank you for your concern.:-/
Come on tegu talk community anyone else cares to share, or talk about our aquatic friends?...:( I guess this post is busted!!:(

haha cool. i figured if you kept fish you'd probably heard of the site.

i went on there the other day to look at all my old friends aquariums. i miss my stingrays lol.

Reptile_fever

HPIZZLE said:
Reptile_fever said:
HPIZZLE said:

haha cool. i figured if you kept fish you'd probably heard of the site.

i went on there the other day to look at all my old friends aquariums. i miss my stingrays lol.

Me & you both,but i dont miss all there water changes & there picky diets,one day i'll have stingrays again!!

Reptile_fever

Hello Josh it's me again. Are you going to post a thread for our aquatic buddies or is it gonna be pre history like this post! just asking!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980