• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new rhino iguana

Cali 202

5 Year Member
My boyfriend and I picked up a baby rhino iguana at the reptile super show this weekend in San Diego from Switzer Reptiles. He's gorgeous! He's got a ton of light blue and stripes, soo pretty. I'll get some pics up as soon as he is done shedding. This is my first iguana and Ive got his enclosure set up and temps/ humidity right and what not, he ate like a pig this morning. But the little dude is crazy! I was wondering if anyone has any taming tips for these guys. We are giving him a few days to get settled in before we start attempting to handle him, but I am pretty overwhelmed and have not the slightest clue where to begin the taming process with him. He is waayy more crazy than any baby lizard I have every had. So anyone got any tips for me? Should I use the same taming methods as tegus?

brutus13

Thats awesome. The super show was great. I was a vendor there! Congrats on the Rhino I saw them to and they looked awesome!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam