• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Pics of the boys

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
snakes025.jpg

snakes027.jpg

snakes020.jpg

olympus

5 Year Member
Those dogs are super healthy and impressive. That picture of the black one is incredible. Those pups are massive and look like they will grow up to be giants. Do you breed them?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks guys. I'm not getting email notification. I didn't know any post have been made sorry for the delay. Yes I breed these ameerican bulldogs. I have the Johnson and Scotts Bloodlines. I like the standard americans, but I am trying the bully ones to see how I like them. Theses dogs range size wise up to 140 lbs no less than 100 lbs. My female weighs 89 lbs. These are gentle natured and loving dogs. I love this breed of dog. No fighting or anything. All around good dog. I can't wait for my 2 young males to get big enough to breed. I sold the black male today. He was a pit bull. I'm getting away from them.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Thanks guys. I'm not getting email notification. I didn't know any post have been made sorry for the delay.

I have no idea whats up with the email notification, its not workign for some odd reason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602