1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

New house for Thor

Discussion in 'Tegu Enclosures' started by TheScubaDude, Jul 5, 2018.

1. TheScubaDude

TheScubaDude New Member

Just finished this house for my baby. I live in Florida and this is meant to keep him outside in the sunshine. Looking for opinions. I got him in November, had him in a 30 gal aquarium and needless to say it didn't take long for him to outgrow it. Hoping this will last him a while but am hoping for any opinions and input.

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg IMG_0990.jpg IMG_0994.jpg IMG_0999.jpg
  2. Zyn

Zyn Active Member

I’d worry about his feet on that wire floor
  3. TheScubaDude

TheScubaDude New Member

The wire floor is just for drainage since it is outside. It is covered with a tray with drain holes and mulch so his feet never touch that screening.
  4. Zyn

Zyn Active Member

Yeah looking closer I saw the liner looks gold to me I’d add a hide or two
  5. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Always think big. Argies should grow quickly to a large size. Be prepated for what should be their e olutionary success = BIG enclosure, escape-proof. God only knows what what feral pops do to native biota.