• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New here

Yoeri

Hello
I'm Yoeri, 35 years old and from Belgium and loved reptiles like forever. I have been keeping and breeding snakes and spiders for more than 15 years. 1 b/w tegu for almost 7 years and for 3 weeks there are a red and 2 b/w here at home. The red one is a female of almost 1 year old and i resqued here. She has problems like prolapse. Been to the vet a few times and now trying real hard to make her healthy again. Hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hello
I'm Yoeri, 35 years old and from Belgium and loved reptiles like forever. I have been keeping and breeding snakes and spiders for more than 15 years. 1 b/w tegu for almost 7 years and for 3 weeks there are a red and 2 b/w here at home. The red one is a female of almost 1 year old and i resqued here. She has problems like prolapse. Been to the vet a few times and now trying real hard to make her healthy again. Hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Hey Yeori! With what you've got going on, it sounds like we'll have a lot to learn from you! :) I'm new myself, and have gotten sooo much good information from the others that chime in on this forum. I have a rescue from Rodney in Florida, and a couple of dragons. I hope you find the info you're looking for about the prolapse...I'll be watching to learn too! Good to have you!

Yoeri

Thank you but i'm no expert... not even a little. Never to old to learn. I just hope to be able to save her. I will make a new thread about her and all the details soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam