• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Guy

Chase Stanley

Hey y’all! My name’s Chase Stanley and I’m new to the site. I currently don’t own a Tegu but I’m hoping to get one in the near future. I’m here to learn all I can about them and how to best care for one. I look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks for having me!

Gary

Hey y’all! My name’s Chase Stanley and I’m new to the site. I currently don’t own a Tegu but I’m hoping to get one in the near future. I’m here to learn all I can about them and how to best care for one. I look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks for having me!
Welcome! Always awesome to see future owners preparing for this big responsibility! They are such rewarding pets if properly cared for. This site has so many resources, but feel free to ask any questions again! Many like myself are still learning (my tegu will be 1 next month), but we have some very active veterans as well.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Glad to meet you. Very helpful sire. Check out relevant thgvreads. Ask questions!

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
how do Chase ..... So much info on here but feel free to ask anything ....So great to see someone reading up and getting involved before jumping in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam