• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New family member

Problem Child

Wats good everybody name is problem child .You can call me problem .Monday ways my birthday all i wanted was a tegu&dats wat i got .Picc up Optimus(b&w argentine)from a reptile show on my c-day 4 150$. dat made my week. Not new 2 reptile game. Have a total of 6.
2red flame iguanas(bonnie&clyde)
2 chameleons
2 snakes red tail boa(xena) ball python(minon)
Anyway would like 2 know. How 2 mix reptisoil/eco-earth&cypress mulch
Heres a pic of Optimus he is 2months old

Attachments

• 20180717_042757_Film2.jpg
    20180717_042757_Film2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

VenusAndSaturn

I normally just dump all the substrate in the enclosure, add a bit of water and then mix it all together with my hands.
Also if you have any other questions feel free to ask, this forum is very helpful.

Problem Child

Venus&staturn
Goodlookin homey i greatly appreciate this lil bit of info&dats wat i figured just wondering if there was a easier/better way. Got another question. I wanna give optimus tha best dig possible so wat ratios should i do

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam