• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Cream Video!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here you go, it is not the best lighting, but it can be seen. Tell me what you guys think. :)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrDRoNyf8xk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrDRoNyf8xk</a><!-- m -->

gebris353

5 Year Member
He looks right like the one in the site banner, great creamy color Bobby! :-D

Btw... youtube on maintenance. -_-

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Bobby, you talk about cream a lot. It seems more than any other tegu you have. Why is he so special? Don't get me wrong, he looks awesome, but how does he stand out from other Choacans? Just more white? Higher contrast?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He has a home, lol.

As for the banner, he is the one in it. I need to make a video outside where you can see him better, the video just does not show the color.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
It was worth it. Also I have a question on the chacoans from most of the pics I have seen of them they seem to have more fat then the regular black and whites there jowls are bigger and there bodies are chubbier would you say that this is correct (I have only seen a handful of pics) Also if this is the case what do you think causes this do you think it might be genetic and have to do with there locale?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
redtail2426 said:
It was worth it. Also I have a question on the chacoans from most of the pics I have seen of them they seem to have more fat then the regular black and whites there jowls are bigger and there bodies are chubbier would you say that this is correct (I have only seen a handful of pics) Also if this is the case what do you think causes this do you think it might be genetic and have to do with there locale?

Well, it is not fatter, everything about them is bigger. Even the egg size, they are 10 grams larger than the normals. They are much bigger built, kind of like a bulldog compared to a greyhound. The bulldog is not fat, that is just the natural build and normal larger mass.

Tails

5 Year Member
Speaking of newborn babies running around, do you have any spots open for reds? I'm gonna be building Thunder's "big boy" home soon and am gonna have an empty cage. I've been wanting to add a red tegu to my collection, and I think we all know what happens when ECS hits :plot2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602