• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need to rehome

L.busby

Hello, my name is Laura. I acquired a baby tegu a few months ago from a marine who was shipping out and was unable to find her a home. I have fostered her for the past two months, but am unable to provide her a forever home. Any help is welcomed I would just like her to be happy and safe. I live in southern California. She would come with her cage/humidifier/lights etc.

Murrellfamilyzoo

Hello, my name is Laura. I acquired a baby tegu a few months ago from a marine who was shipping out and was unable to find her a home. I have fostered her for the past two months, but am unable to provide her a forever home. Any help is welcomed I would just like her to be happy and safe. I live in southern California. She would come with her cage/humidifier/lights etc.
Do you still have? Can you send pictures?

L.busby

I still have her. Can I contact you through email? I can not figure out how to send pictures through these threads

Hope u find good home for him. It break my heart wh en this things happen. Tegu did not for this to happen n I’m glad u trying what is best for him.

CathyandMike

Hope u find good home for him. It break my heart wh en this things happen. Tegu did not for this to happen n I’m glad u trying what is best for him.

Does he want her back? How much? I have a son that just retired, Ill see if he's interested. I'd take her if we weren't so far apart. I'm learning more about them.

TeguGirl74

I live
I live in El Cajon California I am I am on A desperate search for a tegu mine was stolen it has left my world shattered you're looking to re-home in Southern California feel free to give me a call at 619-402-2807 at your earliest convenience thank you I hope to hear from you and if and if there's a rehoming she of have any kind I asked how much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980