• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need To ReHome Argentine Black & White Tegu Male ASAP

Ms Marty

Hello.
I need help ASAP! I must , unfortunately, re/home Socrates. He once was a sweet boy, until I had to deal with some very difficult Living/Life Changes? My Husband of 29 years walked out on Feb 2, 2021. Left me with sole care of 13 Reptiles, 4 large Dogs, 3 Cats assorted Fowl on our Micro Farm. I became ill with Secondary Multiple Sclerosis a dozen yrs ago. When my health worsened my marriage couldn’t handle the strain. I Love all my babies so much and it pains me a great deal to admit that I am overwhelmed, with no energy reserves, less income and now have to sell my 25 year residence, house.
Socrates is an Argentine Black and White male Tegu. He is approx 18 months old. Beautiful boy. Very Active, great voracious appetite for Frozen Mice, Chicks, Meatloaf from ground Turkey, gizzards, chicken breasts, eggs, variety of vegetables and fruit and Calcium:MultiVit dusting. Available with 8 foot wide x 4 deep x 6 ft tall Grow Tent. Very negotiable pricing. Need to rehome ASAP due to Domestic Changes. Please message me on this site with any questions. I am located 38 miles South of Knoxville, Tennessee. Will not ship. Pick up only please.

1f81e7c4-6206-45ce-9314-0eb885a7dc0b-jpeg.15754.jpg

f96823f5-2354-4108-8b2a-947db80e5526-jpeg

7e5f339e-be23-48de-aab2-0c41f4034e06-jpeg.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980