• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My tegu's last toe is bent upwards

Joshua Wu

He is not coming out or eating as much now that it is colder(his temps are still normal), he eats around 1 mouse a week so i dont think MBD is an issue, we took him to the vet 2-3 months ago and his bones were fine, didnt change the diet then. But these few days i noticed one toe bending upwards, i touched it and the joints were bending up wards, and it was unable to bend down, but for the other toe on the other foot it was the complete opposite, his toes were bending downwards normally.
heres a photo of it, and btw, where i live is always 80% humidity so the substrate i use isnt an issue.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
It looks like he has some old shed on it - can that be removed? How long has it been this way? Could he have fallen? It doesn't look like MBD to me either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced