• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Tegu

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My Tegu never arrive after I paid the seller name Devin. He just scammed me for money. Avoid this scammer.
I am a moderator. Facts of this sort of matter can be sorted on Faunaclassified's BOI. Once sorted there or elsewhere, report back here. Until then, accusations only and will be deleted.

I share my experience as reptile owner as well as a buyer. This is my first experience being scam and totally caught surprise. Before I realized I was scammed, another member made comment about Devin posting red Tegu. I became concern. If you find my comment is accusation without merit, please delete my post and thanks for the info. Just to create Tegu scammed awareness is one of Tegu talk member. I apologized for creating an awareness to the members and thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Zyn

For Tegus and reptiles in general there are a lot of scammers. I wouldn’t suggest buying from anyone that isn’t a reputable breeder or buy from a local show. Fauna has a great list of breeders. Most threads created on any rehomming threads I tend to stay clear of.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Greatly appreciated the info. Lesson learned. I ordered a Tegu this time from Tegusonly.com and I hope I get my Very first Tegu. Thanks again
You'll get a quality animal from a quality guy with Rodney. My four are from him.

Eager to see a photo of him/her when settled in.

Wes Dolatta

I only buy at reptile shows and from people I know never buy on line to risky, almost got burned on a chameleon one time never again

I’ve never have problem in the past. I adopted my Savanna Monitor 17 years ago via online paid the owner and He hand deliver to me. But this is really a lesson learn. $175 is just a pocket change but for the scammer is a worthless integrity. That was a cheap shot of scamming people.

My tegu is from Rodney Irwin (tegusonly) not only will you get a tegu but you are rescuing it from Florida killing it as an invasive species that’s him in the picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam