• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My tegu’s new home

Dawn Gaffney

B20DA416-84CE-460A-BEE6-7131E79FEDF5.jpeg
I have a very small room, so I got myself a loft bed, and now my handsome boy, lives under my bed

Dawn Gaffney

Looks very nice ! Only critique would be that it might be a bit small horizontally...tegu's need more floor space than height...they climb less and less the older (heavier) they get. :)
Thank you. I will be expanding it as he grows. I leave his enclose open most of the day(I work nights,) so he has complete access to my entire room. The room will be completely his in the near future.

Ms Marty

Thank you. I will be expanding it as he grows. I leave his enclose open most of the day(I work nights,) so he has complete access to my entire room. The room will be completely his in the near future.
I would also suggest that you allow him to free roam whenever possible! Love and enjoy him!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced