• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Red x Black and White.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is my other cross, he is a Red x Black and White. These pictures were taken right after I got him.

DSCN3097.jpg

DSCN3096.jpg

DSCN3099.jpg

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Nice!!! I was thinking about getting one as well. Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking bobby

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Coloring is pretty cool. It reminds me of that "golden brown" that they always tell you cookies should be before being taken out of the over lolll

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, he has some different colors to him, and he came from TeguBoy77, he is out of Bert's stock.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Have you seen this fella yet this season Bobby?
Got pix? ...or the other cross? Just curious.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, I have pics of him and the other one:

Attachments

• DSCN5277.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 148
  • DSCN5177.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 53
  • DSCN5178.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 87

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Those are sooooooooo pertty;) I just love the tegu's that have thos big black blotches around the front legs :!: I'm sure hoping the baby I get from Bobby has em! They ROCK :roon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602