• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new half land/water tank setup.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well i went hiking the other day and brought home some new creatures..Yes i know, bad Lexi for taking animals/reptiles out of the wild.. But, we wouldnt have any reptile if we didnt.
I worked most of the day getting this tank setup just right! All i really need is acouple of water frogs(i already have a wood frog in there but he is tiny)..
Let me know what you guys think! let me know if im missing anything!
landwater.jpg

landwater1.jpg

landwater2.jpg

landwater3.jpg

landwater4.jpg

landwater5.jpg

landwater6.jpg

landwater7.jpg

landwater8.jpg

landwater9.jpg

landwater10.jpg

landwater11.jpg

landwater12.jpg

landwater13.jpg

landwater14.jpg

Hope you like it!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
the water is still very murky.. But that should clear up soon.
thanks so much.. I put in acouple hours of work into it!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pretty cool. I would just keep an eye on the different Newts and Sally's you got in there. In the wild they have a wide enough birth to live comfortably in the same areas.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They're are only a couple of each.. more red spotted newts then the other's, but they end up living in the water full time, so thats not a problem.
i think it is plexi glass...They all eat the same things, and have the same needs.. so their shouldnt be any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi