• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new guy...

beantickler

Hello. This is a little update of Snibs male Chacoan that I bought from him. I sold my red male due to some severve aggression that came around 30 inches... I got this big boy on Tuesday and he seems very happy in his new palace... He likes lounging by his pond watching his pet fish swim around. He also likes his slate tile corner of the room where his outside bask is set. Pictures to follow...

beantickler

20160621_135809.jpg
20160621_171515.jpg
20160622_201404.jpg
20160622_180430.jpg
20160621_140355.jpg

sr3052

5 Year Member
Hello. This is a little update of Snibs male Chacoan that I bought from him. I sold my red male due to some severve aggression that came around 30 inches... I got this big boy on Tuesday and he seems very happy in his new palace... He likes lounging by his pond watching his pet fish swim around. He also likes his slate tile corner of the room where his outside bask is set. Pictures to follow...
I'm curious the red male did you have him from a hatchling before the aggression started.And was it that bad that you couldn't get him under control that must of been hard to just give him up like that.

beantickler

I'm curious the red male did you have him from a hatchling before the aggression started.And was it that bad that you couldn't get him under control that must of been hard to just give him up like that.
I could have swore I replied to this a long time ago... Im sorry... It was very hard but he would hiss and lunge mouth open at me when trying to get him out of his enclosure. He tried to bite my daughter's face once. I could handle him but no one else in my house would go near him.

The new guy is pretty different in almost every way. He does this weird thing where he opens his mouth and puts your fingers or toes or even my daughter's balled up fist in his mouth and just kinda nibbles. Not hard at all but kinda strange. He moves on after a few seconds. Also he is non stop pushing stuff around. His mulch and bedding all day and at night he walks around on carpet just trying to push it... haha. This new tegu sheds much better and more frequent than the red did. He also does not like turkey as much as the red did. Some day's he wont even touch it. I feel like im rambling about day to day stuff now so...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I could have swore I replied to this a long time ago... Im sorry... It was very hard but he would hiss and lunge mouth open at me when trying to get him out of his enclosure. He tried to bite my daughter's face once. I could handle him but no one else in my house would go near him.

The new guy is pretty different in almost every way. He does this weird thing where he opens his mouth and puts your fingers or toes or even my daughter's balled up fist in his mouth and just kinda nibbles. Not hard at all but kinda strange. He moves on after a few seconds. Also he is non stop pushing stuff around. His mulch and bedding all day and at night he walks around on carpet just trying to push it... haha. This new tegu sheds much better and more frequent than the red did. He also does not like turkey as much as the red did. Some day's he wont even touch it. I feel like im rambling about day to day stuff now so...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well buddy, I'm a sucker for Argies!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced