• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my little red has decided to come out of brumation... yah!

nat

5 Year Member
my little red dante has decided not to brumate (he has been doing so since sept. when I got him). Now I can finally start actually taming him! so excited. He is very shy and is just now letting me stick my hands in the tank without scurrying off and hiding (but hey, that's progress!).

took some pics of him eatting his dinner tonight.

dante2.jpg
dante3.jpg
dante4.jpg

he is my first red and I was wondering how willingly they calm down? I know they are more shy than the black and whites but this guy seems to be really really shy compared to my black and white.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is nice looking, he also looks like he loves his dinner, lol. He should calm down, just take it slow around him. :)

nat

5 Year Member
yes, he really really likes his dinner which is awesome since it has squash, kale, carrots, and some other veggies mashed into it! He took it a lot more readily than my black and white ever did (she likes her whole mice thank you very much!)

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
nat he is so sweet looking and I love pics of them eating their veggies.
Your lucky he came to visit you. :wink:

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ohhh mn he's sexy. The reds are totally hot@@@$#!!!! Now if you could just tell Faden to eat his veggies as well; all will be good.

dorton

5 Year Member
Cool deal, nice looking red.
Its like getting a present when they come out, its so great to get to see them.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dorton said:
Cool deal, nice looking red.
Its like getting a present when they come out, its so great to get to see them.

That's a perfect way of putting it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced