• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Juvenile Grey Rat Snake

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I found an entire clutch of eggs when using up a pile of mulch on the property, I couldn't leave them, so I Hatched 19 of the 27 and kept the last one!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
thanks! I was really proud of myself, and you can imagine the look on my moms face when i told her i had 27 snake eggs incubating in my apt, and i didnt know what kind they were! haha

An my rat snake is crawling around on me right now as i type, hes getting big, he has allready shed like 4 times in about 4 months! I thought that was alot! he just keeps getting longer, only a little bit in girth every time

I like his chekered belly the most and his scales are considerably larger than the boas. so each snake has a totally different feel and texture.... I love reptiles :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced