• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My frogs

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
P.adspersus

DSCN5210.jpg

DSCN4801.jpg

DSCN3666.jpg

DSCN3566.jpg

ResizeWizard-1.jpg

C.cranwelli

DSCN4046.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

C.ornata

DSCN5833.jpg

DSCN2090.jpg

R.catesbeiana

DSCN2088.jpg

B.punctatus

DSCN2265.jpg

DSCN2264.jpg

D.marmoratus

DSCN2192.jpg

DSCN2193.jpg

B.guttatus

DSCN2206.jpg

C.cornuta x cranwelli 'Fantasy'

DSCN2453.jpg

DSCN2245.jpg

B.margaritafer

DSCN2249.jpg

M.betsileo

DSCN2298.jpg

L.laevis

DSCN3202.jpg

DSCN3279.jpg

B.boreas

DSCN4139.jpg

DSCN3385.jpg

D.guineti

DSCN3813.jpg

DSCN3805.jpg

DSCN3799.jpg

DSCN3427.jpg

E.anthonyi 'Santa Isabela'

DSCN3525.jpg

D.auratus 'Turquoise Bronze'

DSCN3587.jpg

DSCN3597.jpg

L.vermiculatus

DSCN3650.jpg

'Reticulated'

DSCN3784.jpg

"blue black'
DSCN4998.jpg

R.lamasi 'Panguana'

DSCN3922.jpg

DSCN3935.jpg

R.amazonicus

DSCN4119.jpg

DSCN4123.jpg

E.trivittatus

DSCN4565.jpg

DSCN4595.jpg

D.leucomelas

DSCN4756.jpg

some things I dont still have. (darts) and theres stuff I have that isnt in there.. but either way its some pics for ya!!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
your frogs are so cute!!!

i love L.vermiculatus . thats a peacock frog right?

im not sure if you realized or not but you posted the same pic under C.cornuta x cranwelli 'Fantasy' and B.margaritafer .

gebris353

5 Year Member
Just impressive man! They are really cute! I just cant wait to see your lizards collection!!! Btw, I took lots of pics from a rare frog to the ones we are used, he was found in a friend's house, here is one so you maybe know its name:

2005372031786986478_rs.jpg

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
Fabian, if I am not mistaken that is a Bufo arenarum. fairly common toad in your area with fairly varied coloration and pattern. that one is very nice looking!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Wow you cease to amaize me at every turn. All the scorpions and now every frog on the earth too. How long does it take you to take care of all of them on a daily basis? Also, I feel sorry for mice, it seems everything anywhere eats them in one way or another, they just cant get ahead, they seem to be on the very very bottom of the food chain, like below plants haha.

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
well consider the fact that small rodents reproduce at an exponential rate.. there is a reason for that ;) it takes a little while to make the rounds each day lol. I have downsized a bit and most of my pets dont eat all the time so it works out. I still have to post the snakes and lizards.. oh and my little turtle. but there isnt that much left :)

3 BTS
3 beardies
pair of corns
2 ball pythons
tokay gecko
leopard gecko
chameleons
childrens python
lined mud turtle..

and thats it!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome...they all look well fed! The D.marmoratus looks super menacing dangling like that. I wouldn't want him above my head ready to strike haha even though they are really tiny and cute looking.

gebris353

5 Year Member
Thanks for the name Chris, writting it down now! :-D I just love taking pictures of any insect, herp or any other kind of animal!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
aw man! I should see if I can dig up some of my photo collections of reptiles (and other wildlife) from around the world. You guys would like the pics that I got of a fight between a 6 foot mole snake and a Puff Adder.

*spoiler*

The mole snake wins!!!!! btw mole snakes are non-venemous.
It actually swallowed the Puff Adder live!!!
also, the puff adder was full grown!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced