• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My friends Grand Cayman Iguana

dorton

5 Year Member
I love this lizard, I think its one of the most beautiful lizards I've ever seen. Of coarse, since I had my camera on me today he is not the shade of blue that I have seen him in the past, but he is truely a awesome animal.
atb007.jpg

atb006.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow dorton that is an impressive lizard!! Tell your friend i said he is awesome!

boygenius

5 Year Member
Those are pretty awesome, makes me want one but they require so much space and I already have a tegu.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Nice looking Cyclura. Does he know what it is crossed with? I think I see alot of Cyclura caymanensis influence in that lizard. Any idea how he got the scars? I know mine are all real scrappers and will fight whenever given the opportunity. My Azul has been stitched up on a couple of occasions after a fight.
I have 3 male hybrids here at the moment and they all look different in appearance. Azul looks more Grand Cayman Blue than the other two who are heavily patterned and not nearly as blue.
This is Azul.
Azul-July03.JPG

P3091614small.JPG

This is Osama
Osama2.jpg

And this is the 3rd male
m4.jpg

Here is a baby picture of Azul, taken when he was about 16-18 months old, and you can see the lack of pattern and chevrons on his body. His color was actually showing a little pink cast at this point. He is still really good at giving you that evil eye look, though. LOL
Azulyoung-med.jpg

joshandjack

5 Year Member
awesome cycluras, Rock iguanas and tegus are with out a doubt my absolute favorite lizards, i will have to post more pics of my cubans soon.

dorton

5 Year Member
He aquired him from a good friend of his who died unexpectantly.
I'm not sure what he's crossed with, but I am pretty sure you are right about him being a hybrid.
Yours are just unbelieveable. I love seeing the pics!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam