• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My current enclosure

Scriffignano

Saphee has now moved into her adult enclosure and her behavior is a bit off from what it was when she was living in a 50 gallon tank. I think its due to heating or something because she is hiding alot more than before and refuses to explore like she did before. I am using a 120w and a 50w sunglow heat bulb in that fixture. UVB/UVA bulb is dead at the moment and new one comes in tomorrow. What can I do to improve her enclosure for her

Attachments

• 20210122_165857[1].jpg
    20210122_165857[1].jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 46

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
I assume she's just settling into her new digs -- I wouldn't change things yet -- but do you have a temp gun? They're cheap and they really are helpful when setting things up.

Scriffignano

I assume she's just settling into her new digs -- I wouldn't change things yet -- but do you have a temp gun? They're cheap and they really are helpful when setting things up.
Temp gun is a must for me. I got the temps set after I added a pair of 150w bulbs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam