• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Christmas Present Became Someone Elses.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Well my brother came for a Christmas visit and fell in love with Blizzard so I gave Blizzy to him for Christmas.
They bonded while he was here and were constantly in each others company.It was kinda awesome actually!
My brother's Sav Monitor died this past summer from old age so he has all he needs to take care of Blizzy.

<wondering what I can get for Christmas now> :wink:

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Blizzard was the new Chacoan from Tegyboy77.

Blizzy.jpg

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
My brother is older then me and was always my protector so I feel good about giving him Blizzard and it made him so happy.
And anyway I can always get another. :wink:

Brat!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WOW!!! That's awesome! I never would have given up my newest critter!!! I'd possible give away our 9 month old B&W so I could get an Extreme in the spring!! That would be tempting!!

dorton

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
WOW!!! That's awesome! I never would have given up my newest critter!!! I'd possible give away our 9 month old B&W so I could get an Extreme in the spring!! That would be tempting!!

Dear Santa, uh I mean Dave,
I've been good this year. :lol:

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow, he must be really stoked about his Christmas present! I sure as hell would!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
It really is better to give then to receive.

It made him so happy and left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
I love that! :wink:

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Big DUH!

My sister-in-law said no to my brother taking Blizzard! :cry:
She said it was TOO big,now how can a Tegu be TOO big?
He is very sad and I offered him another smaller lizard but he said no.

I am back to 4 Tegus and I will try to get a pic of the 4 of them together when they are all up.

Brat!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced