• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My 125g..

Reptile_fever

May picture speak a thousand words.These are my red Terror Fastae Cichlids breeding pair there on they're third offspring since last spring.I present to you ,my tank,Beauty...
030-1.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

& Beast our male!
DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

Rate my pets, tank, setup, advice, suggestions,compliments! All are welcomed & shall be responded!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a gorgeous tank! Very nice setup! Makes me want a tank again :-/

HPIZZLE

those dual overflow boxes are SICK!! lol.

i like the festaes as well. is the pair the only thing in the tank?

Reptile_fever

Josh said:
That's a gorgeous tank! Very nice setup! Makes me want a tank again :-/
Thank you ,you should there very relaxing!I got a whole 75g setup with all for sale!

HPIZZLE said:
those dual overflow boxes are SICK!! lol.

i like the festaes as well. is the pair the only thing in the tank?
Not at all a tiger crawfish,a jaguar catfish,a blue panaque & bristle noose pleco! Oh and a baby african cichlid living in my sump pump!

Hybrid

I love CA cichlids(yea I know they are from south america but all there relatives are jn CA) those are ob my list of cichlids tovget. Post some pics of your Jag too.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Perfect tank ;) . It looks awesome. I miss having a big fish tank like this :( . Sine we got started with the Tegus, they took over all the room we had lol. Now we just have a 10 hallon.

Compnerd7

Very nice! I like the clean look it has... I am a huge fan of fresh water tanks... I was just at a large aquarium store in San Diego and I had to resist getting my planted tank set up running again... It was SO MUCH MAINTENANCE!!! I had to spend every day trimming plants, water changes, adding my different fertilizers, tuning my CO2 levels ect... but it was greatly rewarding. What I really like about your set up it's not over done, or under furnished. Looks great!

Reptile_fever

Hybrid said:
I love CA cichlids(yea I know they are from south america but all there relatives are jn CA) those are ob my list of cichlids tovget. Post some pics of your Jag too. So do i the only shot i got of him he hides alot
DSC02179.jpg

txrepgirl said:
Perfect tank ;) . It looks awesome. I miss having a big fish tank like this :( . Sine we got started with the Tegus, they took over all the room we had lol. Now we just have a 10 hallon.
Thank you this is what is miss having...
DSC01465.jpg

Compnerd7 said:
Very nice! I like the clean look it has... I am a huge fan of fresh water tanks... I was just at a large aquarium store in San Diego and I had to resist getting my planted tank set up running again... It was SO MUCH MAINTENANCE!!! I had to spend every day trimming plants, water changes, adding my different fertilizers, tuning my CO2 levels ect... but it was greatly rewarding. What I really like about your set up it's not over done, or under furnished. Looks great!
I love planted tanks to ,but are to much work & cost to maintain,that was an old picture of the full tank .here's one of last night.
DSC_1187.jpg
thank you all on your warming comments it is well greeted! best of wishes to all Jose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi