• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mr. Satan

Pikey

5 Year Member
I haven't posted pics here of him yet but this is my li'l 1yr old red.
Before anyone says anything my 4yr old daughter named him (yes him has buttons) after Mr. Satan fom Dragon Ball Z (in the US they changed the name to Mr. Hurcule)

here he is after the 2nd shed in a month
38043_408026916486_526651486_5134940_4272848_n.jpg

38043_408026926486_526651486_5134942_2448407_n.jpg

38043_408026931486_526651486_5134943_5777108_n.jpg

Pikey

5 Year Member
yes he does live up to it some times, every so offen he's goten "nippy" and cuts up my wrists too, but he is getting better (and mostly acts tuff but then will run and hide)

I just LOVE the higher amount of white on his sides & almost no white on his back...Makes it look like he has a Mohawk

tora

DMBizeau said:
That is one outstanding red, if all reds looked like that I would get a red.

Going through the pics I said the exact same thing, and even said it to my husband, haha. Those contrasting colors are stunning. :drool

the enigma

Yeah thats one good looking red. Zilla used to cut up my wrists and arms pretty bad. All my freinds were like "did you start cutting yourself?"

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
man he looks awesome, i hope the pair of reds i plan to get next year are as colorful as him and pyro was. oh and you lucked lol my red never backed down he would charge me and he was a lil guy.

Pikey

5 Year Member
Thanks every one, when i first got him just a few weeks ago he was finishing up a shed then looked purple for about a week then, BAM he shed again and was such a bright red with alot of white on his sides and belly. I just had to show him off. In a year or 2 i'll try to breed him with my pink/red female & see what happens. or maybe with my yellow b&w female (she's his age, but like 1ft longer)

G

Go for the yellow, maybe you'll get a tegu that looks like it's covered in flames :D or not, but awesome red either way.

Pikey

5 Year Member
yeah i was thinking the yellow one if she stays yellow, or maybe even the blue i'll be getting this week (she'll be his age too)

but i've seen most males can breed at 2yrs+ but females 3+
So next year the red then the year after maybe the blue, then the yellow if he's up to it...lol

but we'll wait and see how things pan out

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
tora took the words out of my mouth. You did, too. I LOVE the way he looks. He is just one awsome looking red ;) . I hope it will stay like this.

Pikey

5 Year Member
it never even crossed my mind "Handsome Devil" until you said it then i was like Satan/Devil..... Oh Duh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980