• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Moving and taking them with me...

iG

5 Year Member
Hey guys I'm new to this website, so first of all - Hi!
I am forced to begin my first threat with a problem.
I am moving to Brazil, and I want to take my kids with me (tegus), but I'm completely lost... couldn't find any information on any licenses or anything like that. What do I need to do? Who do I need to call/pay?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Welcome to the site IG.

Although I can't help you with your question,I wanted to say I commend you for wanting to take them with you.They are like our children.
I sincerely hope someone here can help you and that you are able to take them with you.

Brat!

Sammy

5 Year Member
The first thing you need to do is talk to someone at the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate office and see first and foremost if they even allow it. If they do they allow it they will tell you the procedures you need to follow.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Igor, awesome to have you join us bro!! Man I will be wanting to come vist you down there. Do not be a stranger here. I am going to want to see a bunch of pics of them wild ones down there. Hows the tegus doing, also you have any new pics??

I will look up a friend that might be able to help you with this. Give me a day or so.

Once again, welcome to the site Igor!! :)

iG

5 Year Member
Thank you for your comments everybody. Bobby I appreciate that! ^^ I dont have many new pics cause my babies are sleeping but will take some when I can for sure! - Once again i appreciate you guys taking your time to post here =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam