• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Moderator Nomination

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you would like to nominate another member to be a TeguTalk Moderator, please send me a PM. Mods generally help with removing spam and keeping the peace.
Of course, it always helps to have moderators who have a little extra time to devote to the TeguTalk Community... :)
If you think someone would make a good Mod, let me know!

Kebechet

I'm also willing to help out. The forum is completely covered with spam right now, and I'm wishing someone was on to do something about it :(

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kebechet said:
I'm also willing to help out. The forum is completely covered with spam right now, and I'm wishing someone was on to do something about it :(

Yeah it is. I woke up and saw all these new posts, got excited but its just spam :'(

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its on almost all of the old threads, same name, some of them have advertisement looking pictures. its the same post on every thread

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm free to help, always got time to spare on Tegu Talk. I'm pretty sure I've kept myself at peace with others. Haha just my 2 cents - I'd vote for Bubblz Calhoun as well.

m3s4

I'd be down to mod, but I don't really like tegus, I don't know much about them and I actually like spam, and I also eat SPAM when it's the last choice in my fridge. If I had a bot program I would spam everything, with every product that's ever been made that doesn't work and then sell it to everyone so I can make a bot army and cover the entire globe with spam. And tegus. That I know nothing about.

But if you twist my arm I might forgo my plans to cover the world in spam, switch sides and consider it.

**Edited for more spam.

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
Wil or Laura is who I would vote for. They both are the most knowledgeable about Tegus, their care, housing, breeding, and health.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its not really a vote,tegubuzz, wil and laurafl will be the best choice, when it all boils down we need people who have the knowledge and mindset to deal with forum problems in a timely fasion

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Haha I would say James, since fixing forum problems doesn't require knowledge on breeding tegus and James posts more than any other member on here and is on very frequently I would say he is the best candidate. He's also the most involved on the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny