• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Moderator No More

AB^

5 Year Member
Well this is the second time I've been demoted here with out a word being said to me about it.

First I was a Vice Admin- demoted to "super moderator" Now I'm just a member.

Very interesting.

Now I dont really care about being stripped of any title here.

I do care that is it was done (several times) without a word being said to me- which is rather disrespectful and cowardly.

I'd been on this forum right from the start helping people etc. I think a heads up would have been the respectable thing to do.

Someone forgot to lock me out of all the admin panels though and if I were an A$$hole I could really do some damage to the site- but I'm not so the site is secure.

You can also remove the image of the colombian tegu on the banner here
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=17</a><!-- l -->

Use your own images, that is my property.

Right before this site was started with all the drama with rick (<- is he still alive?) and thetegu.com, someone said that once a forum hits around 2,000 members it usually goes down the drain. Looks like that's the case here as it was there.

Oh well whatever, suck it tegu talk. adios Ban me.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AB don't leave man, you have helped alot of novices get started into tegus, including me when i first go Bosco way back when this fourm first started. I don't know anyone who knows more about columbian tegus and willing to help new comers out. It was a sad thing what happen with thetegu.com (i'm not sure if rick is alive i know a messy divorce caused him to lower tegu production). I don't know if the demotions are on purpose maybe Varnyard can shed some light on this.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kevin got demoted for starting a chat room named TeguTalk and claimed it was part of this site, on there he was making personal attacks, potty mouth and acting like a child. It was not part of this site and I will not put up with the garbage, I really do not have the time to play baby sitter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980