• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Metal fans?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw dethklok, all that remains and black dahlia Saturday.
I had a pretty gnarly (head)bangover yesterday.
It was awesome to finally go to a show, last one I had been to was cryptopsy in high school. This Saturday is wintersun! I am beyond pumped.
Anyone else looking forward to anything?

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
ReptileGuy said:
Nope. I can't stand it :p Mostly cause I'm into classical music.

Give Trans Siberian Orchestra a listen. Bach "n" Roll! Also it's Christmas music for Metalheads. Best live show I've ever seen. Look for them on Youtube.

ReptileGuy

Dubya said:
ReptileGuy said:
Nope. I can't stand it :p Mostly cause I'm into classical music.

Give Trans Siberian Orchestra a listen. Bach "n" Roll! Also it's Christmas music for Metalheads. Best live show I've ever seen. Look for them on Youtube.

Will do right now :)

I found Christmas Cannon Rock...It was pretty neat! I love the original song Pachelbel Cannon D major but their twist was great!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think the trans Siberian orchestra was just here. I haven't listened to much of it and I'm not even sure if it falls into the same category but this is my favorite version of vivaldi's winter.
http://youtu.be/txwlKqt01TQ

There are so many kinds of metal. I downloaded a documentary series on it, I think it used to be on vh1 and it was pretty sweet. Definitely interesting to see where it all came from and how many sub genres there are.

BigJay8232

I enjoy all kinds of music but as for Metal. Dimmu Borgir, Carnifex, Thy Art is Murder, Sanctuary and Fear Factory have been on my playlists a lot lately.

BigJay8232

Check out

Cinder by Crotalus

The Front man is Kevin McCurley the founder/owner of New Englad Reptile Distributors (NERD)

I love how this discussion got bumped from like over 2 years ago XD
im seeing Memphis May Fire and We Came as Romans on Friday but looking forward more to Hatebreed next week \m/ \m/

Ferdinand

Well I'll bump it again since I'm just poking my nose around.

Huge fan of Dream theater and Between the Buried and me, as well as Opeth.
Still love me some good ole fashioned Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas priest.

Recently though, I've been into some more punky stuff like "Cursive" and "days and daze" No idea why, but my music changes with the sun and moon. Still, metal is always my favorite!

zarnach

I'm going to Opeth later in October, but also meeting up with some family to attend this! This lineup here will be epic.
LTL-ADMAT-8.1.jpg

Ferdinand

Oh I'd enjoy going to that. Some good bands over there. I have not been to a show in years. I need to see if there is some over here around CO.

Konrad

Now that looks like a fun show. Just to age myself I remember seeing slayer and Metallica in lamours in Brooklyn when I was a kid. They both where on their first albums.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi