• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet Rockie

Rummbles

Almost 21 inches at 4 months old he is in a old 90gal aquarium as we wait for his t100 to arrive. Super active and friendly but getting more and more grumpy might be getting close to guberty although I though he was to young as he hatched in July. He has prob grown 12 inches in 2 months its crazy. He eats ground turkey with beef liver collard greens mustard greens chicken hearts blueberries blackberries carrots ran through a meat grinder and made into sausage links that we freeze. Also gets frozen fuzzy mice once a week. I was told that he was a male but I am still not 100% on that. He was purchased from tropicalreptiles
20201111_084815.jpg
20201111_085030.jpg
20201111_084000.jpg
20201111_083818.jpg

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Too early to tell for the gender - but wow, what a beautiful animal!! I think he could very well be a male with the size he's already put on. That's a good size for a 4 month old. You never know!! My female grew at half the rate of my beastly male. They grow quickly though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam